Board of Directors 2022/23
The GGBA Board is an all-volunteer working board, and has been since its inception in 1974, as the first LGBTQ+ Chamber of Commerce in the world. Each board member brings a unique perspective, history, and passion for the Bay Area and the LGBTQ+ business community – all that’s missing is you!
If you are interested in helping the San Francisco Bay Area’s LGBTQ+ businesses grow and prosper,
please contact [email protected] and let’s start a conversation.
Luis A. Zamora
Chair, Public Policy
The Pop-Up Guide
Business Banking Relationship Manager
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Ambassador Club Chair Olga Garcia
- Finance Committee Chair Dawn Hatch
- Governance/Nominations Committee Chair Michael Gunther
- Membership Committee Chair Pam Schmitz
- Partnership Committee Chair Nancy Geenen
- Power Connect 2023 Co-Chair Luis Zamora
- Programming Committee Chair Aaron Lander
- Public Policy Committee Chair Luis Zamora
- Communications Committee Chair Magdalena Rodriguez