Google Supplier Diversity is delighted to partner with the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College to offer the Google Tuck Digital Excellence Program. As your business is a part of Google’s Supplier Diversity Program, you’re eligible to apply for a full-tuition scholarship. Please see below for more information about the Google Tuck Digital Excellence Program and how to apply.
About the Program
- This 2.5-day Executive Education Program is designed to help entrepreneurs and business owners develop the skills and knowledge they need to leverage digital technology to grow their businesses.
- Sessions are taught by Tuck faculty, Google subject matter experts, and industry leaders.
- Content includes constructing a digital strategy, digital marketing, managing the user experience, developing a mobile strategy, intensive sessions on analytics, and more.
- The next class sessions will take place June 28-30, 2019 at the Google office in Washington, DC (25 Massachusetts Avenue, Washington, DC 20001)
How to Apply
- Apply by Monday, May 13, 2019
- In the drop-down that states “Please select the program you are applying for,” select “Digital Excellence Program”
- In the “Sponsor Company” field, please enter that you are a “Google Supplier Diversity Program Participant”
NOTE: LGBTBE’s will have to select “other” from the “Minority Status” Drop Down Menu, and then choose “NGLCC” and/or “Other” filling in “CA CPUC” in the other field as applicable, from the “Company Diverse Certifications” check boxes.
Scholarship seats fill up quickly. Please note that the scholarships from Google cover tuition and most meals while transportation and accommodations are not covered.
If you have questions regarding the application, please contact the Tuck School of Business at +1-603-646-3437 or email Andrew.P.Kilibarda@tuck.dartmouth.edu. For any Google Supplier Diversity related questions, please email email@example.com.
Google’s Supplier Diversity Team