There are currently no open positions with the Golden Gate Business Association.
The GGBA members who get the most out of their membership are those who put something into it. There are many ways to get involved.
Volunteering with the GGBA Ambassador Committee, for example, is a great way to make connections while also supporting the LGBTQ+ business community. Ambassadors help welcome new members, conduct outreach to LGBTQ+ business owners in the Bay Area to invite them to join the GGBA, celebrate the opening of new LGBTQ+ and ally-owned businesses, support the GGBA’s in-person events, and more.
If you are a GGBA member and are interested in getting involved with the Ambassador Committee or any GGBA committee, please contact one of the committee chairs below for more information.
- Ambassador Club Chair Olga Garcia
- Finance Committee Chair Dawn Hatch
- Governance/Nominations Committee Chair Michael Gunther
- Membership Committee Chair Pam Schmitz
- Partnership Committee Chair Nancy Geenen
- Power Connect 2023 Co-Chair Luis Zamora
- Programming Committee Chair Aaron Lander
- Public Policy Committee Chair Luis Zamora
For general information about volunteer or intern opportunities, contact Membership Coordinator Alesia Massey.
We hope you will consider volunteering to support LGBTQ+ businesses across the Bay Area!