Did you know most companies have a list of requirements to do business with suppliers?
Does your company meet these requirements?
What expectations and requirements does your company have if a supplier wants to do business with your organization?
Join us to learn about these requirements to do business with companies you are selling your services to. Use this tool to create a process within your own organization when you are contracting for services.
- Opportunity for MBSs and Prime Suppliers to Connect.
- Learn from corporate representatives how they encourage and support MBE to do business with one another and share important insights.
- Meet Prime Suppliers who are seeking to do business with minority-owned businesses.
Major corporations will also be present to support MBE2MBE Business and share industry knowledge. In attendance: D.W. Morgan Company, Cupertino Electric, Inc., Zones, Inc., Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, EY, Comcast, AT&T, Kaiser Permanente, Genentech, Facebook, Pacific Gas and Electric Company, California Water Association.
As a bonus, attendees will receive:
- A checklist of Must Have’s when doing business with corporations and Primes (this checklist was created by a committee of major corporations.) You don't want to miss this!
- A tool to analyze your company spending and help you incorporate MBE Spend (many of your customers and prospective customers support suppliers doing MBE2MBE Spend)
Other Business-building topics:
- Crafting winning bids
- Why corporations need 2nd Tier Spend
- How to subcontract to a Prime
- Cybersecurity from Healthcare and Financial Industry perspectives
Hurry and register today!