Last night’s Make Contact was a truly informative mixer event as we spotlighted five member companies, all LGBTBE or Minority Certified companies specializing in PPE – Personal Protection Equipment and services. Featured panelists:
- Outsmart Office – Dawn Ackerman
- Sparks – Bill Smith
- CG Moving Company – Olga Garcia
- Ellaprint – Fran Herman & Audry Delucia
- Otis Dental – Andrew Lee
Each panelist brought a unique expertise and opportunity businesses needs of every size:
- Dawn spoke of the custom sneeze guards and plexiglass dividers her company, Outsmart Office has been designing and installing to offices, reception / security desks.
- Bill talked of Sparks’ role of providing signage and placement recommendations for the Salesforce reopening, and work with other large-scale events and venues.
- Olga spoke of how CG Moving has been working with government agencies, bio/pharma tech companies to move workstations to ensure guideline compliance.
- Fran and Audry took us into the Ellaprint showroom, showing us a few of the hundreds of blank and branded PPE products they have in stock and available for delivery within days.
- Andrew, of OTIS dental and OTIS Health, broke down how mask fabric affects their effectiveness along with the challenges of spotting fake N95 that are being sold as authentic. And, talked of how OTIS is giving a percentage of all masks they sell to Feeding America and LGBTQ charities in the Bay Area.
The questions and discussions prompted a sharing of best practices from all panelists and attendees. Attendees were also able to discuss actual immediate PPE needs.
If PPE is a need you and your organization needs, be sure to download the pdf slide deck from last night, complete with highlight photographs and contact information from each.
Thanks to all of the panelists and all of you who attended, and for those who weren’t able to, the attached slide deck will give you all the information you need to know regarding your PPE needs.
See you all at our next event!