The California Department of General Services – Procurement Division (DGS-PD) has released a Request for Information (RFI) for its upcoming rebid of the Information Technology Consulting Services Master Service Agreement (IT MSA) solicitation, which has been updated and rebranded as the Technology, Digital and Data Consulting MSA (TDDC). The name change reflects the addition of digital and data consulting services classifications which are essential to ensuring that the state is successful in providing access to services and an improved customer experience across multiple platforms.
DGS-PD is providing the opportunity for interested vendors to participate in an RFI to review the 46 classifications and their associated qualifications and provide feedback on the ability to meet the needs of the classifications. Feedback is requested by October 18, 2021. Vendor participation is important and will enhance the quality of a future solicitation.
Objectives of this RFI:
- Gain input on classifications with the data, digital and technology vendor community
- Gather information about the relevancy of the qualifications to the data, digital and technology sectors
- Identify suppliers of these services, particularly Small Businesses (SB), and Disabled Veteran Business Enterprises (DVBE)
To participate in the RFI, please visit https://caleprocure.ca.
Or go to the California State Contracts Register (CSCR) at www.caleprocure.ca.gov.
- Click “Sell to the State”
- Click “Find Bid Opportunities”
- Type “Technology Digital and Data Consulting” in the Event Name box and click “Search”
Prepare for the upcoming TDDC solicitation at www.CaleProcure.ca.gov.
- Get Certified: Review the eligibility requirements to become certified as a SB or DVBE
- Update your existing Cal eProcure profile with relevant UNSPSC Codes (listed below)
- Register to receive free email notifications from the California State Contract Register (CSCR)