NEW! Workshop Series on How to Become a More Effective Speaker and Communicator
The Golden Gate Business Association (GGBA), San Francisco’s LGBTQ Chamber of Commerce, is proud to present ‘Stand Up & Speak OUT!” A new workshop series designed to help entrepreneurs, business leaders and elected officials become more confident speakers and more effective communicators.
THIS WORKSHOP IS FREE TO ALL GGBA MEMBERS, PARTNERS AND THEIR STAFF. NON-GGBA MEMBERS CAN ATTEND TWO MEETINGS FOR FREE AS A GUEST OF THE GGBA.
“‘Stand up & Speak OUT!’ changes the way public speaking, executive presentation, and communication skills are taught in a group setting. Most of the public speaking programs I’ve seen haven’t changed in decades and are too general to be of immediate value to established business and community leaders. ‘SUSO’ changes all of that.”
– Gina Grahame, Creator and host of ‘Stand up & Speak OUT!’
hOW ‘STAND UP AND SPEAK OUT!’ WORKS
Each session includes networking before and after, along with refreshments provided by our sponsor, AMSI Real Estate.
What People are Saying:
“Gina has an innate ability to develop and present content to any audience with grace and poignancy. Her engaging process is from a place of authenticity; digestible and duplicate-able. Thank you, Gina, for coaching me through my presentation! My confidence level went from a 45 to a 90. “
Founder, Financial Fitness School
“I saw volunteer speakers improve after 15 seconds of feedback from Gina.
“Gina is the ‘Holy Grail’ of insight on communication strategies, tactics, and going beyond surviving to actually thriving as women & allies in business.”
Zurich North America
“The value I received from my first class blew my mind, I could not stop taking notes!”
—Quincy Nelson, Comedian,
Who is Gina Grahame?
Gina has been a professional speaker and coach for over 25 years, with a resume that is unrivaled in her field.
Gina’s expertise into how differently the genders communicate and are perceived is from first-hand experience; Gina was a national award winning speaker and actor as male, and then reached even higher success as a speaker, businessperson, and coach after her gender transition to female.
Career highlights include:
· National award in Extemporaneous Speaking from the Business Professionals of America
· Semi-finalist in the World Championships of Public Speaking by Toastmasters International
· Three national tours as a Narrating Engineer for Dodge Truck Engines and spokesperson for Chrysler.
· Pitched to VC’s and secured $250k in seed funding
· Given sales presentations to companies of all sizes, from tool & die shops in Detroit to tech startups in San Francisco, including Fortune 500 companies in technology, automotive, advanced manufacturing, banking & finance
· Coached executives, scientists, salespeople, non-profit leaders, aspiring speakers, politicians, life coaches, and college students in Personal Authenticity and Presentation Skills training
· Given keynote speeches, hosted breakout sessions, participated in and moderated panels at tech, lifestyle, and women’s empowerment conferences in Personal Authenticity and in Presentation Skills training
- June 06, 3:00 – 5:00pm — REGISTER NOW
- June 20, 3:00 – 5:00pm — REGISTER NOW
- July 18, 3:00 – 5:00pm — REGISTER NOW
- Aug 01, 3:00 – 5:00pm — REGISTER NOW
Office of the Small Business Administration
For more information, contact Gina Grahame at email@example.com —