Partner with LGBT Friendly Companies and Grow Your Business!
GGBA’s corporate partners, and their commitment to LGBT business owners and diversity, allow us to host the workshops, seminars and member networking events that drive our chambers’ success.
GGBA has over 35 corporate partners from across the Bay Area including, Wells Fargo, Granite Solutions Group, Coca-Cola, Graton, Kaiser Permanente, San Francisco Giants, Recology, AMSI Real Estate Services, and many more.
Christopher Dydyk Fine Art Photography
OutSmart Office Solutions
2017 Partnership Packages
|NGLCC Certification as an LGBT Business Enterprise (LGBTBE)|
|Ability to become NGLCC LGBTBE Certified at no additional cost! (if applicable )|
|PROGRAMS AND EVENTS||Chairperson||President||Vice-President||Director||Advocate|
|Admission to Make Contacts||Unlimited||Four||Three||Two||Two|
|Admission to ‘Open House” Events||Unlimited||Four||Three||Two||Two|
|Admission to Power Lunch||Table of 10||Table of 10||Five||Five||Two|
|GGBA Business Toastmasters||Four||Two||Two||One||One|
|Host Monthly Make Contact Event||Contact GGBA|
|Host educational programs||Contact GGBA|
Partner Logo featured in rotation on the GGBA website homepage
|Inclusion in Member-to-Member Mobile App|
|Inclusion in the new LGBT businesses of the|
Join the GGBA as a Partner today for opportunities to network with LGBT friendly businesses and be a part of the world’s first LGBTQ Chamber of Commerce!
Thanks to the support of partners like you, here are just a few of the GGBA’s recent accomplishments:
- Historic inclusion of LGBT Business Enterprises in the NFL/Super Bowl 50’s Business Connect Supplier Program
- Passage of California Assembly Bill 1678, which extends inclusion of LGBTBE’s in procurement programs by the California Public Utilities Commission to utilize minority-, women-, disabled veteran-owned and now LGBT businesses
- California’s first ‘Top 25 & Top 50 LGBT Businesses Roster’ in conjunction with the SF Business Times
- GGBA Member Equator Coffee & Teas awarded 2016 California Small Business of the Year, becoming the first LGBT owned business in the country to receive such an honor
- Celebrated the 40th anniversary as the world’s first LGBTQ Chamber of Commerce