Partner with LGBT Friendly Companies and Grow Your Business!
GGBA’s corporate partners, and their commitment to LGBT business owners and diversity, allow us to host the workshops, seminars and member networking events that drive our chambers’ success.
GGBA has over 35 corporate partners from across the Bay Area including, Wells Fargo, Granite Solutions Group, Coca-Cola, Graton, Kaiser Permanente, San Francisco Giants, Recology, AMSI Real Estate Services, and many more.
Christopher Dydyk Fine Art Photography
OutSmart Office Solutions
2018 Partnership Packages
|Small Business Champion|
|Ability to Customize Benefits Package (Y/N)||N||N||N||N||N|
Power Lunch V
|On-Site Event Signage||logo||logo||logo||logo||logo||logo|
|On-Stage Logo Visibility||logo||logo||logo||logo||logo||logo|
|Power Pitch Presenter|
|If Applicable||If Applicable||If Applicable||If Applicable||Yes|
|Expo Display Table||Yes||Yes||Yes||If Applicable||If Applicable||Yes|
|Membership||Chairperson||President||Vice-President||Director||Corporate Advocate||Small Business Advocate||Small business Champion|
|12 Months||12 Months||12 Months||12 Months||12 |
|LGBTBE Certification||Chairperson||President||Vice-President||Director||Corporate Advocate||Small Business Advocate||Small business Champion|
|At no additional cost||If Applicable||If Applicable||If Applicable||If Applicable||If Applicable||If Applicable||If Applicable|
|Engagement Opportunities||Chairperson||President||Vice-President||Director||Corporate Advocate||Small Business Advocate||Small business Champion|
|GGBA Make Contacts||Monthly||Monthly||Monthly||Monthly||Monthly||Monthly||Monthly|
|Supplier Diversity initiative Meetings||Quarterly||Quarterly||Quarterly||Quarterly||Quarterly||Quarterly||Quarterly|
|Marketing Benefits||Chairperson||President||Vice-President||Director||Corporate Advocate||Small Business Advocate||Small business Champion|
|Logo Link on Website||Yes/Home Page & Partnership Page||Yes/Home Page & Partnership Page||Yes/Home Page & Partnership Page||Yes/Home Page & Partnership Page||Yes/Home Page & Partnership Page||Yes/Home Page & Partnership Page||Yes/Home Page & Partnership Page|
|GGBA ‘Sidebar’ Ad & Link||Yes/Monthly||Yes/Quarterly||Yes|
|GGBA Media Outlet Exposure||Yes/Monthly||Yes/Quarterly||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|GGBA Social Media||Yes/Monthly||Yes/Quarterly||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Join the GGBA as a Partner today for opportunities to network with LGBT friendly businesses and be a part of the world’s first LGBTQ Chamber of Commerce!
Thanks to the support of partners like you, here are just a few of the GGBA’s recent accomplishments:
- Historic inclusion of LGBT Business Enterprises in the NFL/Super Bowl 50’s Business Connect Supplier Program
- Passage of California Assembly Bill 1678, which extends inclusion of LGBTBE’s in procurement programs by the California Public Utilities Commission to utilize minority-, women-, disabled veteran-owned and now LGBT businesses
- California’s first ‘Top 25 & Top 50 LGBT Businesses Roster’ in conjunction with the SF Business Times
- GGBA Member Equator Coffee & Teas awarded 2016 California Small Business of the Year, becoming the first LGBT owned business in the country to receive such an honor
- Celebrated the 40th anniversary as the world’s first LGBTQ Chamber of Commerce