The Meaning of Membership
Membership in the Golden Gate Business Association is based on the values of integrity, community and equality. It is an investment in the future of your business and a commitment to take full advantage of the resources that GGBA provides. It is also a powerful tool for business owners and managers to reach a broader market, increase their customer base and grow their businesses. Membership includes access to:
- Online GGBA member business listings
- A free listing and option to advertise in The Pride Pages business directory
- The opportunity to run for a vacant seat on GGBA’s Board of Directors
- Voting in annual elections for GGBA’s Board of Directors and changes to the Bylaws*
- Business networking and special events
- Online Business Resource Center
- Weekly e-newsletter, GGBA NewsLink
- Member Spotlight profile in GGBA NewsLink and website
- Advertisements on GGBA website and coupons in GGBA NewsLink
- Weekly Business Exchange Network (BEN) meetings – generating leads and refining marketing
- Talk of the Town entrepreneurial and motivational speaker series
- Direct mail services
- Sponsorship opportunities
* Each member may receive more than one listing, but each member business has only one vote in annual elections.
Some additional benefits to membership include:
- Entrée to the LGBT Market: $790 billion buying power nationally with $20 billion in the Bay Area
- Membership in the National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC) and website listing
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Community Partnership Program
- Discounts to attend GGBA co-sponsored events
- Discounts in participating with GGBA Strategic Partners: Peninsula Equality Network, Betty’s List, San Francisco Chamber of Commerce
Find out more about GGBA's membership plans!
To download our Member Application Click Here!