Just one week after the election, as the COVID-19 pandemic rages on, and as calls for racial justice ring louder than ever, where are we headed in the LGBTQ movement? Join movement leaders in this important virtual discussion, hosted annually by Horizons Foundation.
When: Thursday, November 12 at 5:oo – 6:15 p.m. PT
Note: This virtual panel will be recorded.
Accessibility information: All audio will be captioned. Please get in touch if you have accessibility questions or requests at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kris Hayashi, Transgender Law Center, Executive Director
- Kierra Johnson, The National LGBTQ Task Force, incoming Executive Director
- Isa Noyola, Mijente, Deputy Director
- Imani Rupert-Gordon, National Center for Lesbian Rights, Executive Director
- Roger Doughty (moderator), Horizons Foundation, President